Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A new blogger in town

Yes, centuries after wishing I had my own blog, googling the difference between a blog and a website, I finally got my wish and satisfied my inquest. It was so easy logging into blogger.com and following some few simple steps, my blog has been born: www.kparoskparos.blogspot.com.

Ahn, the feeling is so cool that I have tweeted it, tumblred it, updated my facebook profile and myspaced it. I tweeted “check my blog, www.kparoskparos.blogspot.com” and started calling my friends to check it out. Even a really silly thought brushed through my mind to gather a bunch of little kids and tell to check my blog. Anyway I feel so excited because I can express my self on any issue now and since I believe so much in the power of writing, I am writing to the top, changing every negative value and educating people. You know one good thing about this whole blogging thing makes me feel more responsible and crave more a general knowledge on issues. Hey, if you are reading this don’t always forget to check www.kparoskparos.blogspot.com for the latest information and relax your brain.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING,

If you have anything you would like to see me blog about, don’t hesitate to let me know and you can follow me on twitter, www.twitter.com/kparoskparos or click the link follow me button.

No comments:

Post a Comment