Thursday, September 17, 2009

ABOUT ME


FAMILY BACKGROUND

I am from a monogamous family of six, like six kids, my humble self being the 3rd of an equally distributed gender family.
EDUCATION

Nursery education for me started at Prime Inter School, Warrri, Delta State. Moved to Chinkelly Nursery and Primary school in primary 2 where i completed my primary education. Passed my common entrance and gained admission into many schools including the great Kings college but opted for Lumen Christi Secondary School, Arue, Uromi, Edo State because of my friend Gibson Okogba in 1998. Upon completion and failing Jamb twice, sat at home(but not without a story) till January of 2006 when i got admission for my Cambridge A-level at the school of preliminary studies, Osunte, Offa, Kwara state. In the summer, I left Kwara upon gaining admission to study Computer science at the Benson Idahosa University, Benin city, Edo state.
LIKES
Eating, watching television especially CNN and supersports, laughing, sleeping.
DISLIKES
Define dislikes
HOBBIES
Playing and watching football, reading anything not related to my field of study (computer science), writing and chilling with my peeps
STYLE OF DRESSING
I love wearing a T-shirt and jeans until recently when this whole looking cooperate bug hit me especially with my educational environment(its mandatory we dress in cooperate to class) and exposure, I can be seen frequently on long sleeves shirts with tie and a nice pair of trousers. Ahn, wait worse of all is this whole naija bug that has bitten me such that i wuld love to wear native 5 times a week, too bad I don’t even have up to that.
FAVORITE PIECE OF CLOTHING
Anything that makes you say “wow that dude is looking good” but I so love long-sleeves shirts and trousers.
FAVORITE COLOUR
It is obvious mate, its GREEN and WHITE (Truly Nigerian I guess). Pink, yellow, brown and blue ain’t half bad at all.
MOST CHERISHED POSSESION
Easy to say, my education is my most valued asset (not that I can’t do without it) but don’t harass my girlfriend (My Laptop). I love her so much and she is almost always with me.
MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM
My education and laptop
TURN ON
Honesty and truthfulness commands respect.
TURN OFF
Deceit, it pisses me off. know-it-all(s) and ignorant people also gets the creep out of me.
HAPPIEST MOMENT(S)
I just can’t seem to get one now, maybe it is because I am a happy person.
MOST EMBARRASING MOMENT
That should be in primary 1 when I excreted on myself. It was so gross.
FAVOURITE FOOD
E mi, me that like food.... it is not easy to answer to answer cha but am into rice and stew with plantain, love pancakes and a sicker for chicken, eggs and salad. I will stop here before......
GADGETS
My phone(nokia) and laptop(hp). Surprisingly, I love my laptop more than my phone.
FUTURE FAMILY AND KIDS NAME
Three girls; Chelsea(to be born in Chelsea), Milian(to be born in Milan) and Paris(to be born in Paris). A squad of boys(lol),any name will do from spoon to whatever. Hey, ONE wife.
FOOTBALL
I love Juventus, Arsenal FC and Valencia CF. I also like barca and strongly hates Manu, Real Madrid and AC Milan. Undoubtedly THIERRY Henry remains my favourite closely followed Ibrahimovic, Fabregas, Del Piero, Messi, Nasri and Diego.
MUSIC
Am into all kinds of music: rock, pop, rap, hip-hop, blues, reggae etc. Loving 2face Idibia, Asha and Kanye West. I really “gbadu” Naija jams o, ahn no try them at all.
MOVIES
I think the Nigeria/Ghana merger to produce films has boosted the quality of movies from the industry. I am so much into watching series and I got a couple of dozen stacked in my stacked in my library. My favourite series includes 24, lost, damages, heroes, Las Vegas and many others.
BOOKs
My mad crave for knowledge makes me read almost anything and I mean those I think that will be useful to me. I read news papers irrespective of the date, magazines and I have a library of e books on my laptop. I am also writing a novel.
SITES YOU CAN FIND ME
1. www.twitter.com
2. www.myspace.com
3. www.facebook.com
4. www.tumblr.com
5. www.youtube.com
6. www.flixster.com
7. www.stylehive.com
8. www.woome.com
9. www.mylife.com , am even loosing count...but it is not what you think, am not an internet addict. My favourite websites are google, twitter and Wikipedia.
WHERE DO I SEE MYSELF 5 YEARS FROM NOW
Tricky but by God’s grace I would have impacted my world positively and be a CEO of my own company.
RELATIONSHIP
Not into it now but I love women.
DESCRIBE MYSELF IN THREE WORDS
I am a very happy person, passionate about my beliefs and always willing to learn.
INSPIRATION
God has been my main inspiration and He is the one who keeps me going. I also draw inspiration from people who share same beliefs with me. I draw inspiration from Kanu Nwankwo because of his dedication to charity through his foundation, generally people into Charities like Charlize Theron, Will Smith, George Clooney just to mention a few. I draw my business inspiration from Richard Branson, Donald Trump, Robert Tiyosaki, Mark Zuckerberg and Farray Gray amongst many others.
MY MAIN GOAL IN LIFE AND DRIVING FORCE
I am driven by my passions and beliefs. I believe any good thing is possible with the right attitude, dedication and hard-work you invest in it. The thoughts of millions of homeless and less privileged children suffering under poverty has been a major driving force for me as I try my best in every little way to levitate them from their plight. Apart from poverty, Illiteracy which is the second biggest problem and the main cause of poverty is a key factor that pushes me to be hard working.
VIEWS ON NIGERIA AND GIVEN THE CHANCE, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE
I would really love to follow JK Rawlings path in his revolution of Ghana but other means would help. I would focus on the changing the leadership of the country and the mentality of the common man. I would focus on education, tourism and housing. I also believe the people are the major sources of the problems that befall them and we should learn to attack the situation of our demise and the individual.
Kparoskparos caught with kparoskparos in the depth of solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment